My Life as a Downhill Mountain Biker. In 2016 I am proud to be powered by Cycletherapy Bikes, Flare Clothing Company, Dirty Jane, Leatt Protectives, Honey Stinger, and GoPuck. (Photo credit: Trent Rogers)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 7

One week down, three (and then some) to go!!!

How is everyone doing so far?  I must confess, I missed Day 6.  So, if you have kept up with the challenge, you are already beating me!  I did do Pilates and a Bellydance class on Day 6 and worked 8 hours, so I was pretty wiped out.  I plan to do my Day 6 Challenge tomorrow along with my Day 8 Challenge.  Double Dirty-ing it up!

What is everyone thinking of the exercises so far?  Are they challenging enough for you?  Are you finding some new and interesting exercises to add to your regular routine?  I would love to know what you think or if you have some suggestions!  Let me know!  Comment below or over at the Dirty Jane Facebook page. 

So, I've done my Stagger Stance Squats today along with about 25 laps on the backyard pumptrack and my legs are fried.  Can't wait for Monday Funday!!!   (Although my Monday may not be as fun as yours since I have to do my sun salutations from Saturday.)  I call it Monday Funday because everyone has Sunday Funday, and we need more fun on Monday!!!!

Today's Exercise:  Hula Hooping!  


Yes, with a hula hoop.  Beg, borrow or buy one and have some fun with it!  If you don't own one, just do something active and fun today to keep your body loose and moving.  Monday Fundays are meant more as a rest day, but you don't want to just sit on the couch.  Keeping active will help your muscles stay loose and recover faster.  Go dig in your garden, dance around the house, take a yoga class, the possibilities are endless, but if you want to have some fun with a hula hoop, here is some inspiration:


Have a fun Monday!!! 

2 comments: