My Life as a Downhill Mountain Biker. In 2016 I am proud to be powered by Cycletherapy Bikes, Flare Clothing Company, Dirty Jane, Leatt Protectives, Honey Stinger, and GoPuck. (Photo credit: Trent Rogers)

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 28

MONDAY FUNDAY!


Our last Monday of the Challenge.  Today find some time to go out and run like a kid.  Whether that is a leisurely jog around the park or a full on run with your kids, find your version of a good heart pumping run for fun.  A lot of riders hate running, but I have found running makes me a better rider.  I can really focus on my breathing tempo when I run which help me use my breath better when I get on my bike.  If you find you enjoy running, add a fun run into your routine once or twice a week, it is also great for days when the trails are too wet or even when it is raining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment