My Life as a Downhill Mountain Biker. In 2016 I am proud to be powered by Cycletherapy Bikes, Flare Clothing Company, Dirty Jane, Leatt Protectives, Honey Stinger, and GoPuck. (Photo credit: Trent Rogers)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 29

The Exercise:  Push Ups

Okay everyone, I have completely slacked off on my challenge and haven't done any of my own challenges for the last week or two.  So, if you've been keeping up, kudos to you!  You have done better than me. 

Today's exercise is push ups.  You should know the drill with these by now.  Challenge yourself with a new variation or if you've been doing your pushups on your knees, try some on your toes. 

The Challenge:

Complete about 3 sets of as many pushups as you can do, resting for a minute between sets.

Great job everyone.  One more day left!

No comments:

Post a Comment