My Life as a Downhill Mountain Biker. In 2016 I am proud to be powered by Cycletherapy Bikes, Flare Clothing Company, Dirty Jane, Leatt Protectives, Honey Stinger, and GoPuck. (Photo credit: Trent Rogers)

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fitness Challenge Day 21

The Exercise:  Jump Rope

Monday Fun Day!  Get out that jump rope that has been hanging in your closet for ages and start swinging.  Or grab the kids for a session of Double Dutch.  Yeah, I don't know how to do that either, though I always wished I could when I was a kid.  Takes some pretty good rhythm and coordination for sure and would probably be a mean cardio workout. 

For a little unreal inspiration:
Okay, did anyone else know that there are actually Jump Rope Grand Nationals and World Championships?  I wonder if people who know nothing about biking are in such disbelief when they discover videos of downhill races.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the challenges.  Who is feeling stronger?  I will admit I've missed a few days myself, but I did get to ride on those days, so that is good.  Gotta get back to it.  Maybe I need to make myself do each challenge before I write the next one, that way I will be sure to get 'er done! 

Have fun jumping that rope!  No particular challenge, just have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment