My Life as a Downhill Mountain Biker. In 2016 I am proud to be powered by Cycletherapy Bikes, Flare Clothing Company, Dirty Jane, Leatt Protectives, Honey Stinger, and GoPuck. (Photo credit: Trent Rogers)

Friday, May 10, 2013

National Bike Month...only a month?

Shouldn't we be promoting bikes all year!  I guess it does get people out there and started, and I am glad we are celebrating bikes nationally.  I think we should have National Mountain Bike Month, maybe in June.  Dirt is awesome. 

Speaking of dirt...I am very excited to announce that I will be a "Jane"...spreading the love for DirtyJane.com.  They are an awesome online retailer catering to women in mountain biking, freeriding, and downhill.  It can be hard to find women's gear for the more hardcore end of the mountain biking spectrum, but AnnKa and Moe and the crew at DirtyJane find it and put it all in one place.  They have shoes, armor, shorts, helmets, goggles, even flirty comfy dresses for your post ride chill session.  A great spot to visit to get in gear for National Bike Month!  I really want to order this helmet to rock some of my new DirtyJane.com stickers on!
Found a fun surprise from Canada in my mailbox yesterday!


I got my DirtyJane delivery in the mail yesterday and I am loving my new gear!  Can't wait to rock my new Royal Racing jersey...the fabric feels awesome and I love the simple design.  If any of you ladies out there are interested in becoming a Jane, they are always taking applications.  Check out the details here.
Loving my DirtyJane gear! Space Kitty is awesome!

Now I gotta go get some wheels fixed...those rocks at Duryea did a number on my new purple rims!

No comments:

Post a Comment